The British Car Council is a group of British car clubs in Canada, keen to preserve and enjoy the heritage of all British car marques and the adventures of British motor sports through mutual support of the individual club common interests of driving, maintaining, showing and preserving British automobiles of all types.
The British Car Council:
Helps the flow of information between member clubs
– Club gatherings and events
– Parts suppliers and service shops
– Technical details and assistance
Brings those interested in British cars in touch with appropriate clubs
– To find people with a similar passion for British cars
Uses member clubs membership numbers to provide special services
– Event Liability Insurance / Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
Sponsors awards for individual club members who regularly use their cars
– Annual long distance awards
Hope this interests you. Look forward to having your Club join the BCCI.